All 12 art Reviews

Water Temple Water Temple

actually

I've been thinking about this for some time now. The water tample is in EVERY GAME KNOWN TO MAN!!!! the most annoying ones. OoT and FFI are some pretty good examples.

Ocarina of Time mania Ocarina of Time mania

Woooooooooooooow!

Man, where can I buy one!?

NARRILLA NARRILLA

daayum...

Narw-illa, Narw-illa, swinging in the jungle, causing a comotion, coz they are so awesome
Narw-illa, Narw-illa, swinging in the jungle pretty big and full of hair, theese things could eat a grissley bear
Like some jungle swinging unicorn, they got a kickass facial horn, thet're the jedi of the tree (they stop king kong from eating ye)
Narw-illas, they are Narw-illas, Narw-illas (just don't them touch your ball-illas
Narw-illas, they are narw-illas narw-illas
Inventors of jungle shisch kebab.

cool picture

bros before ho's bros before ho's

damn...

I wonder what state leo lives in...

insanely well drawing talent ya got there buddy.

sucho responds:

denial

Minotaur Minotaur

nice wall...

this picture is really cool. I can really imagine this picture at a techno club.
where did you get that head anyway?

see, I'm a nice guy who doesn't bitch about when the next "RLoZ" is out, I'm not that much of an annoying guy after all... theeen agaiiiiin... whensthenextepisodecomingout!?

Explorer Explorer

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

That's!!! I've never... it's!!! I mean uhm.... I could do it better...!

No in all seriousness: it's the greatest piece of art I've ever seen on NewGrounds. I mean... huuly shiet!

Narf Narf

wow

amazing. can't really say anything else

Ani-San Ani-San

cool

really captured the "stupid bimbo look on the beach" with Cirl-chan there

Shot from above Shot from above

Nice

but the face was a little edgy on the drawing. the foot was in aa retarded angle, but this shizzled my nizzle. now you know!

pupart responds:

That's how it is...the pic i saw was a bit blur so that's why.. now u know too : ) but tnx.

Sketch of a Hungry Guy Sketch of a Hungry Guy